Adults, please take some additional time to talk about the book with your child. Below are some comprehension questions you can use.
Discussion Questions [Answers]:
1. What do you want to be when you become an adult?
2. Tell 2 facts this book taught you about being an astronaut. [Astronauts sleep in zero gravity, they eat ready made meals, they wear space suits, etc.]
3. Do you know what these vocab words mean? 1. shuttle 2. mission, 3. gravity 4. satellite 5.orbit
[1. shuttle- transportation that travels between two points
2. mission- a task a person or group of people work on
3. gravity- is the force that pulls one things towards another, like how our bodies are pulled towards the ground so we can walk and not float
4. satellite- an object that circles a larger object.
5. orbit- the path something takes when it goes around something else.]
If needed, you can to listen to the book again to find the answers to the questions above.