The latest military news :
Air Force Flyover of Super Bowl LIII in Atlanta, Georgia.
For Latest News Can Be Free : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdZXXTDf0Qu-YDs4xU8mBGQ
How to fly a fighter jet? Be part in the cockpit of Patrouille Suisse pilot Gunnar «Gandalf» Jansen during a training flight over the city of Rapperswil in Switzerland.
Six F-5 fighter jets.
360° production by Dominik Baumann / Blick.ch and Swiss Air Force / Swiss Federal Department of Defence, Civil Protection and Sports (DDPS)
For 360° experience: View on desktop (Chrome browser), Android or iOS (YouTube app)!
© 2016 BLICK & Swiss Air Force/VBS
Awesome Pilot Skill | US Air Force Thunderbirds F-16 Fighter Jet Cockpit View | US Air Force Thunderbirds F-16 Fighter Jet World's Most Elite Aerobatic Demonstration Teams.
The USAF Air Demonstration Squadron ("Thunderbirds") is the air demonstration squadron of the United States Air Force (USAF). The Thunderbirds are assigned to the 57th Wing, and are based at Nellis Air Force Base, Nevada. Created 65 years ago in 1953, the USAF Thunderbirds are the third-oldest formal flying aerobatic team (under the same name) in the world, after the United States Navy Blue Angels formed in 1946 and the prestigious French Air Force Patrouille de France formed in 1931.
The Thunderbirds Squadron tours the United States and much of the world, performing aerobatic formation and solo flying in specially marked aircraft. The squadron's name is taken from the legendary creature that appears in the mythologies of several indigenous North American cultures.
On 1 March 2013, the USAF announced that due to budget cuts, aerial demonstration team performances would cease indefinitely, effective 1 April 2013. On 6 December 2013 the Thunderbirds announced their 2014 schedule and the resumption of their appearances.
The Thunderbirds perform aerial demonstrations in the F-16C Fighting Falcon, and they also fly two F-16D twin-seat trainers.
The F-16 has been the demonstration aircraft for the Thunderbirds since the 1983 season. In January 1982, 4 members of the squadron were killed in what became known as the "Diamond Crash" of T-38 Talon aircraft which the squadron had flown since 1974. Partially as a result of that accident, the squadron switched to the F-16A, and sat out the 1982 airshow season and spent that year retraining and transitioning over to the new aircraft to ready themselves for the 1983 season. The F-16, however, had been considered for transition prior to the accident. In rebuilding the Thunderbird Team, the Air Force recruited previous Thunderbird pilots, qualified each in the F-16A, and had them begin by flying "two-ship" maneuvers, then expanded the program one airplane at a time up to the full six airplanes. Beginning in June 1982, the F-16 Thunderbirds were led by Major Jim Latham.
The team continues to fly the F-16, having switched from the F-16A to the F-16C in 1992. Only a few minor modifications differentiate a Thunderbird from an operational F-16C. These include the replacement of the 20 mm cannon and ammunition drum with a smoke-generating system, including its plumbing and control switches, the removal of the jet fuel starter exhaust door, and the application of the Thunderbirds' glossy red, white, and blue polyurethane paint scheme. All of the modification work is performed at the maintenance depot at Hill AFB near Ogden, Utah. Other than those modifications, the aircraft are taken from the standard USAF inventory as production fighters, and can be returned to an operational squadron in short order without any major modification.
1. Lockheed Martin F-16CM Fighting Falcon Block 50 | Top Jet Fighters In The World 2018 https://youtu.be/unj7gNjFcq0
2. Iraqi Air Force F-16C Fighting Falcon Block 52 Fighter Jets | Iraqi Armed Forces 2018 https://youtu.be/m9fFnwMPHO8
3. F-16 Fighting Falcon Belgian Air Component | Luchtcomponent | Composante Air | Belgian Armed Forces https://youtu.be/_x_96sWmrt4
4. Hellenic Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon | Greek Military Power 2018 | Greece Armed Forces 2019 https://youtu.be/-w4JXWSskeg
5. Royal Danish Air Force F-16 Fighting Falcon Fighter Jets | Danish Defence Command 2018 https://youtu.be/i6zVWfYzOC0
6. Pakistan F-16 Fighter Jets | F-16 Fighting Falcon Pakistan Air Force | Pakistan Armed Forces 2018
7. Polish Air Force F-16C Fighting Falcon 2018 | Polish F-16 Block 52 Jastrząb https://youtu.be/m44RAf8Qu74
8. F-16E/F Desert Falcon United Arab Emirates (UAE) | UAE F-16 Fighting Falcon | UAE Air Force 2018 https://youtu.be/YPpI_ip_YbM
9. Amazing !! C-130 Hercules Performs Tactical Landing On Dirt Strip And Grass Runway | C-130 2018 https://youtu.be/4mvfDk_fwSI
10. France Navy Rafale Takoff Aboard US Navy Aircraft Carrier | Rafale Fighter Jet 2018 https://youtu.be/PDEWKsv-2QY
11. Awesome Pilot Skill | US Air Force Thunderbirds F-16 Fighter Jet Cockpit View https://youtu.be/qGvd3hKQRmU
12. INCREDIBLY SHOW The Golden Knights United States Army's Aerial Parachute Demonstration Team https://youtu.be/l9ubMAwV41I
13. Cruise at Mach 3 | The Largest And Fastest Bomber That The US Ever Built | XB-70 Valkyrie https://youtu.be/UM4E8OACNLI
14. 360° Cockpit View | Blue Angels United States Navy's Flight Demonstration Squadron https://youtu.be/Ma526jYRqCQ
15. 360° Cockpit View F-5 Tiger II Supersonic Fighter Aircraft https://youtu.be/gBmL1DNgobE
Subscribe Now :
Go on board the Royal Canadian Air Force's Lockheed T-33 “Ace Maker” with fighter pilot Rob "Scratch" Mitchell, as he threads ribbons of smoke through the sky high above the Abbotsford International Airshow.
Along the journey, Mitchell describes the desire to follow the footsteps of his grandfather and father, and what it's like to watch his daughter's passion for flying take off.
For more info, please go to https://globalnews.ca/?p=4401494
Subscribe to Global News Channel HERE: http://bit.ly/20fcXDc
Like Global News on Facebook HERE: http://bit.ly/255GMJQ
Follow Global News on Twitter HERE: http://bit.ly/1Toz8mt
JET FIGHTER 18||Amazing 360 look out||Flight pilot simulator
Hope you enjoy!!